Peanut-Free Sunflower Seed Spread
- A direct substitute for peanut butter.
- It's a delicious, nutritious peanut free spread that's perfect in sandwiches and recipes
- Made from sunflower seeds grown near the prairie provinces in the U.S. state of North Dakota
- Processed in a totally peanut and tree nut free facility (May contain traces of soy)
- Safe for anyone with tree nut and/or peanut allergies
- 27% RDA of Vitamin E
- 8% of iron
- Double the fiber of peanut butter with the same level of protein
- No hydrogenated oil
- 0% trans fatty acid
Check out these varieties to fit you and your family's eating styles:
SunButter® Original is the most readily available at retailers in Canada. Its consistency is very similar to natural peanut butter for recipes and it spreads great on bread and easily scoops with celery, carrots, apple slices and crackers. It's perfect for nut-free school lunches and snacks.
SunButter® Original No-Stir is the original variety but does not separate so it does not require stirring. Hey, a few seconds makes a difference!
SunButter® Original Crunch gives you extra texture with all the flavor of other SunButter® varieties.
SunButter® Organic Unsweetened is made with only roasted sunflower seeds. No added sugar, salt or anything else. It's ideal for Paleo and other eating styles.
SunButter® On-The-Go Pouch Box contains portable packets of SunButter® Original No-Stir. Perfect for school lunches, snacks for sports, day camp, road trips and airline travel (the portion size fits CATSA, TSA and other air travel security guidelines).
Where to buy SunButter® in Canada
Whichever variety you're ready to try, here's how to find SunButter®:
SunButter® is produced in a peanut-free and tree nut-free facility. It is also dairy, egg and gluten-free! SunButter® is processed in a facility that also processes soybeans.
Questions? More info?
Call 877-873-4501 or email us.