1 lb 5 oz Oats, old fashion
13 oz Brown Sugar
8 oz Coconut Flakes
1 1/2teaspoon Kosher salt
1lb Sunflower seeds
8 oz Cranberries
14 oz Honey
1lb 3oz SunButter
3/4 cup Butter
1Tbls+1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
9 oz Raspberry Jam
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl or the bowl of a mixer.
2. In a sauce pan, melt butter, honey, sunbutter, vanilla extract and jam and pour over dry ingredients. If you melt the butter before adding the other ingredients to the pot it will help prevent burning.
3. Using gloved hands, mix ingredients well. If working on a larger batch in the mixer use the paddle attachment to mix ingredients well.
4. Press firmly into a greased full size sheet pan, you can use a rolling pin to compress the mixture as much as possible. Bake at 350 convection oven for 10-15 min.
5. Cool overnight and cut into bars 8X5
6. If you multiplied your recipe, each sheet pan gets 8# of dough
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 10-15 min.
Back to All Recipes