Not Really Peanut Butter Fudge
1⁄2 cup coconut oil (measured
in its solid form)
2 cups brown sugar
1⁄2 cup So Delicious plain
coconut milk creamer
2⁄3 cup sunflower seed butter (SunButter)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups confectioners’ sugar,
1. Lightly grease an 8 x 8-inch square pan; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan melt the coconut oil over low heat. Stir
in the brown sugar and creamer and turn the heat up to medium-high.
Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil and let it boil
for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the sunflower seed
butter and vanilla extract.
4. Stir in the confectioners’ sugar until the fudge is smooth.
5. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and refrigerate it for 4
hours or until it is solid. When ready, cut the fudge with a hot knife.
6. Store the fudge in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to
The Complete Allergy-Free Comfort Foods Cookbook
Makes: 36 pieces
Back to All Recipes